September 19, 2017
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
- For Marcelo and Silvia as they train CHE workers in micro-enterprise and disability.
- For you our intercessors and those in need of prayer.
- For our friends who have made the decision to go to hospice.
- For other friends who have a cancer diagnoses, are making treatment decisions OR are experiencing difficult treatments.
- For a greater global understanding of the types of disabilities.
- For medical diagnoses and treatment for those in developing countries where resources are scarce.
- That parents would not reprimand slow learning children thinking they aren’t working hard for misbehaving.
- That hearing impairment and impaired sight would not be punished but instead parents would understand hearing and sight limitations.
- That girls would be protected from abduction and early marriage which causes emotional scars and obstetrical fistulas.
- That mothers, grandmothers and priests would stop the harmful traditional practice of female genital mutilation (FGM). Give thanks for countries which have outlawed this practice and pray that all countries would outlaw it AND that populations would learn about the law and obey it.
- That seizures would be recognized; that those with seizures would not be thought crazy, forced outside their village walls and stoned to death.
- That menopausal women would not be considered crazy and sent away….sometimes for the rest of their lives.
- For the countries which have outlawed FGM and pray that all countries would outlaw it AND that populations would learn about the law and obey it.
- For the outpouring of help for all of those affected, around the world, by natural disasters.
- For all of the people who have donated to The Global Transformation Network, helping to improve the lives of PLWD around the world.
- For our growing network of intercessors and their heartfelt and heard prayers.
if you have any words or insights from Him, share them with us in the comment section below and we will be glad to add them to each days list. If you prefer to submit your prayer or praise request anonymously, you may do so by sending them to Terry@gtninc.org
If you would like to join our group of Intercessors, please email Terry@gtininc.org.
Blessings to you,