The Global Transformation Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit, non-denominational Christian organization dedicated to demonstrating the love of Christ by providing resources, training, and leadership to help the body of Christ penetrate communities of hopelessness and desperation in the developing world with the gospel.
- By educating and equipping advocates.
- By providing opportunities for awareness and capacity building.
- By educating the church community, civic, government and non-government leaders in practical ways of serving the hopeless and desperate among them.
- By recruiting, training and developing godly leaders to advance our mission and vision and bring just and servant leadership to their respective spheres of influence.
- By teaching vocational and small business management skills to the marginalized.
- By facilitating micro-loan opportunities for micro-enterprises.
- By granting college scholarships for academic education.
To be a catalytic change agent networking, informing, mobilizing and equipping advocates in government, non-government organizations, educational and medical institutions, church and media to cause spiritual, physical and economic transformation in the lives of individuals, families and nations for the purpose of sharing God’s love with the marginalized in the forgotten places of the world.
- The gospel communicated to those suffering due to poverty, disability or injustice, giving them the opportunity to respond to the claims of Christ.
- The spread of hope through transformation by Word, deed and prayer.
- The Church within the nations valuing and helping the marginalized through a culture of compassion, mercy and unconditional love and a belief in human dignity and justice.
- Christians in all spheres of influence pray for the poor, disabled and persecuted, incorporating them into accessible and responsive transforming ministries and uplifting initiatives.
- Enlightened Church and civic leaders teach and apply God’s perspective regarding poverty, disability and injustice incorporating these principles and rejected people groups in their vision for the future.
- Experts in the fields of education, mental health, governance, disability and economic development train and equip tomorrow’s leaders to implement transformational strategies that bring spiritual, physical, psychological and economic hope.
- The marginalized become self-sustaining through skills acquisition and economic empowerment.