September 9, 2017
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Ps 32.7
- For Marcelo and a GTN trained couple in Cuba , Lord we ask that you protect them.
- For the cabinet at Camp David, pray for wise, discerning, Godly decisions, community and appreciation for each other.
- That we would see others’ through the eyes of Jesus.
- For all PLWD, that they find the acceptance among other, that they deserve.
- That all of those suffering with the disease of addiction and their families, that they turn to You to find a pathway to peace and serenity.
- For those suffering from Lyme Disease.
- That those who are seeking a healthy way of living can find it.
- For those evacuating the on coming hurricane and those in its path.
- For the men, women, and children that are affected by human trafficking.
- For President Trump’s contribution to Samaritan’s Purse and other organization providing relief during Harvey and Irma.
- For the survival of our friend and co-worker in Community Health Evangelism, Jody, in NW Mexico where the earthquake has taken place. Jody is a pediatrician and missionary with Mission to the Word; a passionate member of Global CHE Network, children’s CHE founder and trainer around the world.
- For all of those risking their lives to care for and attend to others in the midst and the aftermath of the recent hurricanes.
if you have any words or insights from Him, share them with us in the comment section below and we will be glad to add them to each days list. If you prefer to submit your prayer or praise request anonymously, you may do so by sending them to Terry@gtninc.org
If you would like to join our group of Intercessors, please email Terry@gtininc.org.
Blessings to you,