September 8, 2017
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Ps 32.7
- For Betty and Bill, who celebrate their 67th wedding anniversary.
- For all of those and the missionaries that we support and care so deeply about that were forced to evacuate their FL home.
- For Flora and Hiran, our disability advocates in the Dominican Republic, that are also impacted by Irma.
- For the success of the movie, Inside Story…as the most watched movie in Africa and for its continuing educational value for HIV/AIDES.
- For the funding that Hizkias needs to continue his Master’s in Social Work in January 2018.
- For Kamiya’s baby due 9.30.
- For the men of the Helping Up Mission in Baltimore, Maryland and for the success of their new program for women.
- That the Lord will lay on the hearts the Argoba people group in north east Ethiopia…they are unreached.
- For the 3rd Navigator Neighbors workshop in October.
- For the English as a Second Language (ESL) programs have started for the fall,
- for all teachers and volunteer teachers.
- For our international friends to come.
- For your Word to be heard.
- That we live in a country where we can have ESL and share the gospel.
if you have any words or insights from Him, share them with us in the comment section below and we will be glad to add them to each days list. If you prefer to submit your prayer or praise request anonymously, you may do so by sending them to Terry@gtninc.org
If you would like to join our group of Intercessors, please email Terry@gtininc.org.
Blessings to you,