- I will be rewarded in heaven. Luke 14:14
- I’m told to be kind to them. Ephesians 4:32
- I’m commanded to love them. John 13:35
- I need to love them not just in with words, but with deeds. I John 3:18
- If I love them, everyone will know I am His disciple. John 13: 35
- What I do for the least of them, I do for Jesus. Matt 25:40
- The weaker parts are uniquely gifted to serve. I Peter 4:10
- The weaker parts are indispensable and deserve special honor. 1 Cor. 12:22,23
- God loves them.
- Someone I know could be one of them.
- Someone I love could be one of them.
- I could become one of them.
- I am one of them.
If you want to learn more about Diana and her journey, go to www.caringbridge.org, sign up and enter Diana Mood or go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/findingmyway . Try to find the humor sprinkled in among the weeds!
The Global Transformation Network, Inc. – Transforming hearts, transforming the globe.
Integrating disability advocacy and community development within a Biblical context.
Register for the IWMC pre-conference and the primary conference at https://atm.webconnex.com/iwmc2017individual.
COPYRIGHT 2017 © The Global Transformation Network